The Best of Faith Barista 2010: The Top Ten
What were the most popular Faith Barista Posts of 2010? Today, I share The Top 10 List along with some personal faves.
The year is closing and I want to say a special thanks to you — the readers and friends — who have unwrapped the gift of words together here.
Between the hours, under the glow of a digital screen, we shared a love for Christ and faith in the Everyday. Beyond the daily grind, we looked underneath the surface. We have delved, fallen, soared — explored and encouraged.
To close out the year, I peeked into my stats, to serve up the Top Faith Barista Posts of 2010.
Top 10 Faith Barista Posts, By Most Page Views
Top 10 Faith Barista Posts, By Most Comments
Some Personal Faves – Reads By Other Faith Bloggers
Making this list was tough. Too many posts that were good, for so many reasons. I finally made peace by selecting the Top 16 reads that personally spoke to my faith journey this year.
Here is a partial list — Be sure to enjoy. Their words are poured hot and fresh. Many of them serve up posts often here on Thursdays, as Faith Barista Jam bloggers.
She said –
1. Holley Gerth @Heart to Heart: When You Don’t Know The Next Step
2. Emily Freeman @Chatting At The Sky: Light At The End of the Tunnel
3. Lisa @Lisa Notes: Take Time Not To Hurry
4. Melissa Brotherton: What Are You Waiting For?
5. Joy @Joy In This Journey: Do Not Worry About Tomorrow
6. HisFireFly: His Christmas Wish
7. Amy @OrdinarilyExtraordinary: Affirmation and Validation
8. Katy @B’ahava: Letting Go Of Worry
He said –
1. Pete Wilson @Without Wax: I Hate Writing
2. Billy Coffey @What I Learned Today: Losing What’s Important
3. Jon Acuff @Stuff Christians Like: Going Back
4. Glynn Young @Faith, Friends, Fiction: What Might Have Been, or What-If?
5. Ed Cyzewski @In A Mirror Dimly: Discovering God’s Purpose
6. Jason Stasyszen @Connecting To Impact: The Potter, The Pitcher, The Purpose
7. David Rupert @Red Letter Believers: Advent For Aliens
8. Jake @Very Much Later: Gratitude: In Which I Write About Being Annoyed
… And the list goes on and on…
Thank you for a year of kindness, dear friends! With each cup of faith brewed, I’ve received so much more in return. The journey has been sweeter, sharing an aim to find faith in our days together.
Thanks most of all, to our Lord Jesus, who is the Ultimate Faith Barista, who knows the exact words — the brew, the blend, the fragrance — to attract and renew us in our days.
“Pleasant words are a honeycomb,
Sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.” Proverbs 16:21
Do you have a fave Faith Barista post?
I’d love to sip your faves reads of the year, too!
Just slip a link in by clicking on the blue button below —
* Share your fave post from your own blog.
* Share a link of a personal fave from a blog you read.
*Join the Jam in the NEW YEAR: Next Thurs 1/6/11*
Share your Faith Fresh discoveries! Topic: Share one word God is putting on your heart for the new year. Serve it up any way you’d like. Just keep it real! Link up or simply comment at the end of next Thurs post.
In December, we’ve been swapping our Unwrapping Jesus stories.
In the new year, let’s swap Faith Fresh discoveries!
Click here to learn more and join in!
Happy New Year!
Psst… I’ll be catching some whitespace from now until next Thursday. See you then. I can’t wait.
** Submit Your Fave Post **
Photo courtesy of Photobucket.