Why You Are Already Amazing – A Book Shower Gift for Holley Gerth
Psst… I’m going to a surprise book shower today.
Yep, that’s right. My dear friend of mine — Holley Gerth — just released a beautiful book into the world this month, touching the hearts of women everywhere called: “You’re Already Amazing: Embracing Who You Are, Becoming All God Created You To Be”. As I turned each page, my heart opened up to the loving whispers of my Abba Father: “You’re already amazing.”
To celebrate with Holley, who labored long and hard to deliver words of encouragement to us, our friend Stephanie invited us to surprise Holley by sharing a post about a woman we think is #AlreadyAmazing.
Holley spends so much time and care crafting messages to let us know we’re already amazing in the Father’s eyes, I thought I’d let her know why she is already amazing, too!
I still remember when I first met you, how we went out for ice cream and ended up talking in the dark, sitting in the parking lot — swapping stories of God-sized dreams, the questions and journey for more joy and more God. You already know in our Heavenly Father’s eyes you are already amazing. But, I wanted you to know I think you’re an #AlreadyAmazing woman too because –
* You’re beautiful. I love how your eyes light up when you’re excited about a new idea God’s given you — and how your heart is energized by empowering other sisters to cherish theirs too.
* You’re courageous. You open up your heart, changing the world by showing us how God is changing yours.
* You’re real. Talking with you makes my heart lighter, knowing I’m not the only one who forgets to put the coffee filter in the coffee maker. You turn insecurities into a weapon of God’s love and friendship: transparency.
* You’re creative. I love what you did with this book, inviting women everywhere to embrace who God’s called us to be. I had so much fun taking surveys, jotting notes and circling answers, like girlfriends staying up late at a slumber party — talking about what we like — and what we don’t.
* You’re a heart to heart friend. You’ve made receiving a spiritual blessing, being the ears and heart of God to me. You make the world a sunnier place by sitting out on the limb with me, with your laughter and prayers.
I love how you dare us to embrace all of who we are in this book, You’re Already Amazing, by sharing so honestly how you found yourself on this journey… and continue to share it with us now.
Is there a woman in your life who is #AlreadyAmazing? Pull up a chair. Click to share a comment.
You can link up a post in honor of that woman over at Holley’s blog here. (Stephanie snuck in to surprise her with the link up!)
If you’re looking for a faith dare to be all God created you to be, pick up You’re Already Amazing. It’s a treat for your soul. You can also join Holley and walk through the book with the Bloom (in)courage Book Club. Each week, there will be a post to go with a chapter, a video with Holley, and ways the chat together about it.