Keep Faith Fresh
Ever read a blog and felt the buzz of encouragement as people shared their experiences?
I have, right here when you share your stories on Faith Barista.
I get caffeinated with faith.
Here’s the challenge: What if we explore topics of faith together as a community?
Join me in my quest to keep faith fresh. Check out this week’s topic below. Share your thoughts on Thursdays. Looking for a faith prompt? There’s a seat for you here.
This Week’s Jam Topic
HTML Code For the Faith Jam Faith Fresh Badge
Here’s how it works:
1. Every Thursday, I serve up a topic of faith to explore: a writing prompt.
2. Write your post and publish it the following Thursday. You can also comment directly if you don’t have a blog.
3. Please place the Faith Jam Badge in your post so we can find each other. Grab the HTML code above.
4. Share your post by linking up on Thursday.
5. Important: visit at one friend in the jam (read the post before yours & comment). You are the Faith Jam Community. We blog together to encourage each other.
*Next Thursday’s 3/21/13* Writing Prompt: It’s the last two weeks of Lent. Lent comes from old English word meaning “spring”. Imagine Jesus whispering the word “spring” into your heart. Reflect and share the thoughts and feelings that flow from hearing Jesus whisper “spring”.
*Next Thursday’s 3/28/13 Writing Prompt: No Faith Jam. Let’s break for Easter.
Like a jam session in jazz, it’s all improv. So, don’t sweat dotting the i’s and crossing t’s. The only requirement? Keep it real.
There’s no expectation to participate every week. But, watch out. Pouring faith shots can be addicting because of its encouraging effects!
By simply sharing our faith walk, we become a refreshing community, offering glimpses into our everyday faith.
It’s a great way to get inspired to blog about your faith discoveries. You’ll receive a weekly faith prompt to explore and and offer glimpses into your everyday faith.