Keep Faith Fresh
Ever read a blog and felt the buzz of encouragement as people shared their experiences?
I have, right here when you share your stories on Faith Barista.
I get caffeinated with faith.
Here’s the challenge: What if we explore topics of faith together as a community?
Join me in my quest to keep faith fresh. Check out this week’s topic below. Share your thoughts on Thursdays. Looking for a faith prompt? There’s a seat for you here.
This Week’s Jam Topic
HTML Code For the Faith Jam Faith Fresh Badge
Here’s how it works:
1. Every Thursday, I serve up a topic of faith to explore: a writing prompt.
2. Let the topic soak in your heart. Then, write your post and schedule it to publish the following Thursday. If you don’t have a blog, just write directly in the comments. You can also journal along.
3. Please place the Faith Jam Badge in your post so we can find each other. It’s a welcome sign for our community and for others. Grab the HTML code above.
4. Share your post by linking up on Thursday.
TO LINK UP: Click the blue button at the bottom of Thursday’s post: “Add Your Link” and type in the *specific* URL to your blog post (not just the name of your blog). (Click here to get there directly).
5. Important: Pull up a chair. Visit the post before yours & say hi with a comment. Make a faith friend. We blog together to encourage each other.
*Today’s Thursday 12/5/13 Writing Prompt:
May the writing prompt bring you to a quiet place inside your soul and spark a soul conversation to share with us in community. The writing prompt was inspired by readers’ response to last month’s post “Four Movements To Be At Rest & Be Yourself.”
Like a jam session in jazz, it’s all improv. So, don’t sweat dotting the i’s and crossing t’s. The only requirement? Keep it real.
There’s no expectation to participate every week. But, watch out. Pouring faith shots can be addicting because of its encouraging effects!
By simply sharing our faith walk, we become a refreshing community, offering glimpses into our everyday faith.
It’s a great way to get inspired to blog about your faith discoveries. You’ll receive a weekly faith prompt to explore and and offer glimpses into your everyday faith.